Sales Tax

If you intend to sell products, provide commercial services and/or collect short term rentals, you will most likely need a Sales Tax registration.

This registration will also provide you with a Resale Exemption Certificate, so your company can be sales tax exempt, in case it is a wholesale distributor or a re-seller.

Audits on Sales Taxes are very common, so it's very important to file all the State and County returns correctly and know the required standards.