Finance Portal: Learn how to handle your IRS in this guide
Do you know everything you can do for your IRS on the Finance Portal? In this article, we show you how to keep an eye on your tax and thus save time and avoid unpleasant surprises.
Review and record collection deductible expenses, check final deductions, submit IRS, track refund status, communicate household and other personal information, and obtain proof of IRS delivery. These are the main IRS-related tasks you can (and should) do on the Finance Portal. To do so, you must have a password for access to this Tax and Customs Authority (AT) platform and of course an internet connection, as well as all other elements of your household.
Finance Portal: IRS
Consult and record collection deductible expenses
Deductible collection expenses are a key tool to help lower the payable IRS. Therefore it is very important to follow their trail. In the e-invoice area, in the Finance Portal, you can check all invoice-proven expenses in 11 business sectors:
- Family overheads;
- Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles;
- Motorcycle repair maintenance, parts and accessories;
- Accommodation and catering;
- Hairdresser and beauty salons;
- Veterinary activities;
- Monthly passes for public transport.
To view deductible expenses, follow these steps:Go to the e-invoice area;
- Click on the highlighted area “Deductible IRS Expenses”;
- Scroll down and press the green "Consumer" button
- Enter your Tax ID and password to access the Finance Portal for authentication on this AT platform;
- It will immediately appear on your e-invoice “Consumer” page. Here you can check your deductible expenses accrued in each sector. If invoices are pending to supplement information or associate revenue, you must perform the actions requested so as not to lose their deductions;
- If you want to analyze each expense individually, click on the green button “Check Invoices”;
- On the Verify Invoices page, click the invoice number you want to verify;
- Did you miss an invoice? On your e-invoice “Consumer” page click the gray “Register Invoices” button and enter the invoice manually.